As part of the Lake Nona Institute, WHIT is being touted as leading the smart home industry by utilizing smart technology to foster wellness and healthy living. As a living space for residents and a living lab for researchers, designers and innovators, WHIT engages a healthier lifestyle and new way to innovate smart solutions.
WHIT: WELLNESS AND HOME INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY
- Sleep sanctuary: includes the latest in technology for sleep improvement, such as an air purifier, LED sleep lamp, a sleep score app, smart thermostat, sleep sound machine, and allergen vacuum.
- Wellness kitchen: here you will find a smart toaster, smart mugs, smart refrigerator camera, a kitchen garden, voice technology for appliances, UV sanitizing lighting, and smart windows.
- Smart lighting: in addition to the LED sleep lighting and UV sanitizing lighting, WHIT also includes air cleaning lights, sensor lights, and stair lights.
- Serenity cove: part of a healthy lifestyle includes a healthy mind and WHIT has a dedicated space to relax and recharge.
- Sustainably built environment: WHIT was built with sustainable materials, such as low VOC paint, cork floors, air purifying materials, and smart windows.
- Fitness: a dedicated fitness space includes a kinesis workout machine and smart treadmill.
- Home garden: with the recent surge of healthy eating, WHIT didn't forget to include a home garden to grow organic and sustainable fruits and vegetables to provide produce for a family of four.
- Kid's room: In the kid's room you will find mixed reality learning technology.
CONNECTIVITY AT THE HEART OF THE WELLNESS SMART HOME
At the heart of this wellness smart home is connectivity. In order for any of these smart devices and features to work, Internet is required. Verizon provides its services as the backbone to WHIT, but as this wellness home leads the way to how smart homes are built, other Internet providers will be a necessary part of this innovative way to build.
WHIT is leading the smart home industry with its living lab innovation and tomorrow thinking. However, today's average home can also become a smart home. By ensuring your house has a strong, secure and reliable Internet connection, you can transform your home into a wellness hub. Converged Services is here to help. We will negotiate the industry-best connectivity and procure smart home technology at the best price to bring you wellness, health and innovation to your home.